UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
pshojo

Junk Yard Thread, Never ending

Found Ub3 regal and cutlass instrument cluster in junkyard today. They are 90 and 91. They both and SWRC and digital temp controllers. Don't see too many of the Regals. Anyone interested?

Sure, i'll keep look, they get $50 around here for them. If thats ok. There are couple 95 GPE here. text me 563-579-3660 if you want something.

I'm heading back to the yard this weekend. Looking for GP dash to use in my cutlass.

BUMP* So here are pics of the 4 door GT GP in the junkyard. The sticker says 1991, but it is looking more like 95 to me, Thoughts? It has HUD integrated into the dash, dic on the left side of the steering wheel and vented hood. I didn't see any damage so must be because of mechanical reasons its in the junk yard.

post-5429-143689126229_thumb.jpg

Edited by pshojo

Damn. Red, too. :( That's the color I originally wanted. Did it still have the wheels? Need one of those so I can have at lease ONE complete set of SOME wheel. Also, it's hard to tell from the pic, but how's the seat? Is the outside bolster beaten up/worn from people getting in and out of it? Might rent a truck next weekend and come down to get some stuff off if it if fit's worth the trip. How are the prices at that yard? Do they have a generic price list?