UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
pshojo

Junk Yard Thread, Never ending

Paul, were you able to get any of the 1994 Digi or HUD stuff? I'm still looking for your rear center Black piece for your Sedan

oh yeah...I'll be pulling my 1994 dash off to replace it with the HUD dash, it's real nice if anyone is interested.

Edited by 1988PhantomFE3

No, it is coupe. It is in junkyard about two hours away. I might be going up there in couple weeks to get some more stuff from the 95 Vert.

If you go grab stuff off the 95 vert let me know. I need the two allen key screws that hole the pins in place that hold the top on the car when up. Also, I need the whole rear light assembly in the middle beam.

Let me know if you can get these things and how much with shipping.

I did pick up the HUD , actually both of them. I'm also going to pick up the HUD Dash pad today. I'm in Waterloo figuring I'll check what's in yard up here while I'm here for work

They got in a 1992 and 1993 Cutlasses this week...I will look but honestly, HUD is not a popular option down here. I've come across 2nd gen GTPs without HUD. Only HUD equipped car I have seen there was a late model LeSabre.

I have a complete tan 1992 GP HUD...

I also think the GPs red is a few shades lighter than the CS red.

well, the 91SE already has a CS red center console IIRC... i'm pretty sure if a CS red HUD came along, i'd jump at the opportunity.

anyways, they're about 1 in a million these days anyway. i also don't like the fact that they use a cable to adjust up and down.... kind of wondering what it would take to use a later drive unit in it and do it electrically.