UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
pshojo

Junk Yard Thread, Never ending

Brian, there is a HUD switch somewhere in storage that was with 2 HUD units and the DIS. I don't have those here at the house at this time. And the Sportspod is what originally came in our 1994 CS Vert. I don't really know much about all this stuff, but want to install it all for the Tribute Build. I was able to take that cubby thing off the sports pod and mount the DIS.

I was able to take that cubby thing off the sports pod and mount the DIS.

You will have to take it back out to install the HUD switch. :thumbsup: HUD switch first, then DIS. That was done because both the HUD and DIS was supposed to be optional in 1991, but as far as I know, none to extremely few cars were actually fitted with both from the factory.

The thin piece you see is part of the bezel. The bezel has insert that allows the switch to 'click' into place. Are all the bezels the same? Otherwise I could grab all the brackets and bezels for you.

Jay, can I call you bro? I can't figure out which wires on the DIS I need to connect to the ryobi to get it lit for the display test?

Should be only a few. A and B on the C1 connector for power (maybe Wire D "illumination").

Then two grounds Wire E and H.

http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/43927-Cutlass-DIS-installation-info

Do you need the burgundy color? I bet I could probably snatch set of those buttons $10-15. I think I saw olds 88 with good burgundy buttons in it yesterday.

Do you need the burgundy color? I bet I could probably snatch set of those buttons $10-15. I think I saw olds 88 with good burgundy buttons in it yesterday.

Unfortinately they are the wrong style for me. What kind of wheel does the Olds 88 have?

Edited by 94 olds vert

94 dash pad, clean not warped , graphite. Im visiting yard that is out of my area. Found this pad if someone needs it, let me know ASAP. Once I leave Its too far for me to come back for while. No HUD hole.