95 top boot... worth anything?

rcglextacy

When I sold my 95 Vert, i accidentally kept the convertible top boot... is it worth anything? its in mint condition, and has the original bag/case thing too... debating on listing it on ebay but not sure what to price it at. thanks guys

I bought a white one from a jy picker for $50, and sold my graphite one for about $250, but that was about 8 years ago. Ive seen them on CL for $50-$100

Do you have pics? I'd actually like a boot with a bag. I loaned my car to a friend to pick up a bed (boxed) at Walmart, and when they put the box in the car (top down) it rubbed something and put a few small holes in it. It was real nice before that, I want it to look nice again.

Heres some pix. i wiped it all down today with leather cleaner. it looks great, no holes, barely any marks at all including on the bag. it came out of a 95 with 76k original miles on it lol. i threw it up on CL for $100.

2012-05-21_20-58-08_373.jpg

2012-05-21_20-57-27_41.jpg

2012-05-21_20-57-14_149.jpg

2012-05-21_20-56-09_241.jpg

2012-05-21_20-55-26_790.jpg

2012-05-21_20-55-15_63.jpg

I have snaps on mine, 2 on each side in the interior, and 1 on each side in the corners of the very front of the trunk inside) lip. How does this one attach?

Thanks for the pics, I love it!

Are there 2 little straps with snaps that disappear into the front of the trunk when it's all installed? And any chance you can snap a pic of the underside of the boot please? It looks like there's padding in there or something.

• 2 weeks later...