NEED WHEELS FOR CUTLASS....HELP!

87buickgn

Hey, I'm new here, and I am looking for some new wheels for my 94 Cutlass Supreme coupe. Right now I have those ugly slotted-type wheels. I was wondering if those 5-spoke wheels off of the 94-96 GP's would work....they are on the SE & GTP editions and are either white, silver, or chrome. Otherwise I'd have to go with the 93-96 Cutlass straight 5-spoke wheels, which aren't that bad. But if anybody knows of where to get 4 wheels of either kind, please let me know. Also, I have a set of 4 1997 Grand Prix GT wheels, straight 5-spoke, painted silver. I'd put them on my Cutlass, but they don't fit. The calipers hit the spokes. So any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for your time!

i'll sell you my 18X8 mille miglia spiders w/ 225/40/18 hankook ventus tires for 500....the tires were only on for a month

uuumm.....got pics?

cause I'm interested in that deal as well

Better yet, i will sell you my wheels.

how much??? I want the 5 spoke GP wheels instead of the Cutty 5 spokes....

Sorry if that was misleading, I have Mondera Spyder 17x7.5 chromes on falken ziex 225/45/17 tires.