gas problem question!!!!

tgpguy21

my tgp is getting like 16-17 mpg. we hooked it up to a scanner and it said i had a lean exhaust gas mixture or something like that. Any ideas on what that could be. i know its not an o2 sensor. im thinkin like a intake gasket leak but im not exactly sure. anyone else have any ideas?? any help would be much appreciated.

now just to be sure, the pipe your talkin about is the black one that goes from intercooler, then theres the o2 sensor and it goes into the mass airflow sensor or something like that right? what should we be looking for just cracks in the pipe or inside or what? is there any good test you can run on it.

Nope thats not what Im talking about Im talking about the Pipe that is connected to the turbo its below the Turbo you will see a O2 sencor on the top {may have a purple wire} and then the turbo is to the Right of it....

Also check for leaks around your injectors, after time the "O" rings go bad / dry rot, etc. To check this spray some flamable liquid (while engine is cool!!!) down to where the injectors go into the lower intake manifold, idf the engine speeds up thats where your code is coming from, I had 3 bad sets, Nappa sells injector "O" ring kits cheap.

Good luck!