New to post just not forum Michigan please look...

outlaw982

This is my first post. Haven't been on in quite a while. Since couple days ago. I have a 97 cutty or CS, my long term project. Use to have a 94 long time a go. But that's another story. I also have a 98 z-28 that's my daily driver. I live in west Michigan area love car shows and cruises and driving. Be kind to judge I'm not a douche. But do feed any impute on my cutty. If you like or hate it. Had it the one with the doors up is an older pic.

post-4127-14368909495_thumb.jpg

post-4127-143689094968_thumb.jpg

post-4127-14368909525_thumb.jpg

post-4127-143689095271_thumb.jpg

To be honest there are some things about it that I like, some other things that I don't.

But all I really wanted to comment on is the doors. I give you a lot of credit for taking on a project like that. The doors on a stock CS coupe can be a nightmare because of the heavy weight and poor quality metal that was used in the door handles. I'm too old to pull off driving a car with doors like that, but good for you if you can. Welcome to the site.

Lol I plan on lowering it real soon. And also I live in lowell. The doors also are a bit a pain but i have done some modification to lighten it up.

So your not to far away then just a just about an hour and a half from where I am

Welcome back!

I like your ride, it's got that one-of-a-kind thing going. I looked and looked for some kind of better headlight set-up for the 1994 and couldn't find anything that would upgrade it. Thought about using some LED add-ons but it was all getting too weird for what we wanted.

It's nice to see when someone does take the time and effort to follow a vision of a new look in their car! It's hard enough just keeping up with them when they're all stock.

Stay Cool :thumbsup:

I have to axe this question.

Am I the only one that looked at the first picture originally and thought that the car was in an accident??

This car has to show well in person, but that first pic looks like the front end got smashed in at first appearance. I want moar pics with new grille/headlights. I'm really not trying to bash the car, and want to see in person.

BTW - Autobots suck. Yours truly Breakdown:

post-3304-143689096666_thumb.jpg