2015 Lumina?

Myotis1134

So I'm screwing around in the driveway a few weeks back, and I look at my Z34 which is covered with snow, and the outline the snow has made on the car looks AWESOME. These lines kinda blew my mind, because the base shape was my 94 Z, and nature smoothed it out, leaving a more streamlined shape. They pay designers tons of money to do what about 3 foot of snow and some wind did in my driveway.

Fans? Critics?

post-3664-143689094296_thumb.jpg

post-3664-143689094315_thumb.jpg

I think im seeing it the way you`re seeing it and yeah i`m liking it. Kindof looks as if it would resemble the concept version of the Charger before they ruined it by trying to make it look like a 300c which looks like a cheap Rolls Royce. I like how the top of the tail sticks out a little futher that the bottom of the tail. Honestly it looks like a longer Ferrari GTO from the 80`s under that snow.

I was excited and scared that GM was going to bring back the Lumina... for about 5 seconds :facepalm:

But yes, I see what you're saying. I once came out to my car after a windy winter day to see snow was piled up on the back and smoothed by the wind so it looked like a GP hatchback. Which actually looked cool.

That gives me a photoshop idea:)