UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOT2B GM

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible quarter window weatherstrips $60 shipped /pair

Strips are from any 4th gen f-body.

I leave the trim "loose" as I cant find any tape as strong as the factory stuff..... Its still well attached with the other 4 mounting points

Sorry, I've been meaning to reply to you. I have one set left from the current batch that just sold on ebay. I should have more made before the end of September. I will email you when they are ready.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Hi GOT2B GM. You still making/selling those strips? Found original strips online at low price (about same as your price) from some Chevy dealer the other night and now can't find site again. What can we do about that complex piece of weatherstripping that attches to that little folding window? mine are split and tweaky, bending. I have to reposition as best I can everytime I put top back up, but they still have space in them from the damage. Figure I'll never find those at wrecking yard because how many W-body convertibles are in wrecking yard? Thanks for your service. You guys have all been a great help. these cars can really rock one's world with their complexity and touchiness.

Hey if you have a set available I`d be interested.

I dont have any made at the moment, but I can let you know when I do.

Sign in to follow this