UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOT2B GM

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible quarter window weatherstrips $60 shipped /pair

None left at the moment, I need to get more cores from the junkyard.

Will update this thread once I have more available.

Regarding your post : "These are 4th gen f-body weatherstrips in nice shape, cut and trimmed to length, clips removed and ready to drill and install on your 1992-1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible. An excellent replacement for the oem weatherstrip that cracks and deteriorates over time." My concern is that you state they are in "nice" shape. Are they in new condition or used?

I am looking for the item you describe; however I am curious if you are aware whether window sweeps for a 1969 Camaro also fit? I believe I read in article by Arron Nance of the Oldsmobile Magazine.

Thank you

They are used weatherstrips, although you could purchase new ones and modify them just the same.

I can only say that 93-02 f-body sweeps will work for sure.

Do you have any of these available? I got some from you a few years ago but when I had them installed when I got my car painted I believe the body shop cut them so now they are too short. I am having a new top put on in a few weeks and thought I might get a pair.

Thanks!

I just got more donor weatherstrips so these are now available again. Slight price bump to $60 USD to account for ever increasing international shipping costs.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Sold 3 out of 5 sets on ebay, with a 4th set on ebay now. Last call on here if you want a set.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this