UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOT2B GM

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible quarter window weatherstrips $60 shipped /pair

These are 4th gen f-body weatherstrips in nice shape, cut and trimmed to length, clips removed and ready to drill and install on your 1992-1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible. An excellent replacement for the oem weatherstrip that cracks and deteriorates over time.

Here are some pics after drilling and riveting them on my 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible.

IMG00667-20111208-1531.jpg

IMG00666-20111208-1531.jpg

With trim reinstalled

IMG00668-20111208-1646.jpg

IMG00671-20111208-1647.jpg

Here's a set I installed on my black 1994 vert.

IMG00177-20110707-1442.jpg

$50 including shipping anywhere in Canada or the lower 48 states.

Payment accepted by paypal at: mshantz83@hotmail.com

Are you still selling these? I have been looking everywhere for these for my Cutlass Supreme Convertible. I have a 1993. Your the first person I have found that has them. Been looking for over a year! I use PayPal, do you sell them on ebay?

Yes , I currently have 3 more sets available. I sell them here on w-body.com, and accept paypal at mshantz83@hotmail.com

I supply written installation instructions, as well as a tracking number with every shipment.

Edited by GOT2B GM

I just received these in the mail, these are awesome, what a great service Matt is doing, these things are clean, cut and ready to go. With what it costs to ship from Canada and his labor he isn't making much. Thank you, Very Much!!!!

Hi Greg,

I have one set left but it is already been paid for by a local member.

I've got to hit up another junkyard to get more core weatherstrips, but I will contact you the moment I have more available. What is your email address?

Been meaning to update this. I have 5 more pairs of cores (got them last week), I will have them made up and sent out by the end of this week to those who have pre-paid, thanks for your patience :thumbsup:

Peter, Zane and Karen, your sets are made up and are going out in the mail tomorrow. I will update you all with tracking numbers tomorrow evening.

Greg and oldsbikers, I have two sets remaining if you wish to purchase a set.

I accept paypal at mshantz83@hotmail.com

And just like that, I'm all sold out again.

If you'd like a set please post your email address in this thread, and I'll contact you when I have more made.

If you'd like to prepay, you get priority and get the first of the next batch.

Payments ($50 USD) accepted as always at mshantz83@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone for your business.

Peter, Zane and Karen, your sets are made up and are going out in the mail tomorrow. I will update you all with tracking numbers tomorrow evening.

Greg and oldsbikers, I have two sets remaining if you wish to purchase a set.

I accept paypal at mshantz83@hotmail.com

Matt, did you get my payment? I sent via PayPal. It was sent Aug 30th.

Greg

Yes, I did, my email must not have gone through to you.

I will have them shipped out before the weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Matt

Sign in to follow this