UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOT2B GM

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible quarter window weatherstrips $60 shipped /pair

Yes, once I get time to go to the junkyards to get more donor weatherstrips I will write up and include molding removal instructions.

Just an update, After lots of searching, I have enough cores now to make 5 sets, will be contacting people shortly to see if they are still interested.

Thanks for your patience.

Matt

Alright everyone, I've made up 5 more sets today (one set is already spoken and paid for) so that leaves 4 more sets available.

I've had to increase the price slightly to $50 shipped / pair due to increasing shipping costs, and the increasing scarcity and price of the parts at the junkyards.

If you're interested please let me know. I accept paypal at mshantz83@hotmail.com

577044_10152253167595651_1311967735_n.jpg

Thanks

Let me know your email address, I need to get to the wrecking yard and buy more donor strips. Will email you when I have more available.

Help. Trying to find how to pull quarter weather trim. Thought there was write up. I took first screw out and then cut tape along the plastic trim. However right where it curved around to back, still feels tight? More tape or how do I get this sucker off without breaking, so I can install these seals??!

Help. Trying to find how to pull quarter weather trim. Thought there was write up. I took first screw out and then cut tape along the plastic trim. However right where it curved around to back, still feels tight? More tape or how do I get this sucker off without breaking, so I can install these seals??!

There are 3 nuts accessible from the trunk that hold the rear of each trim piece. (6 total)

Sign in to follow this