UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOT2B GM

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible quarter window weatherstrips $60 shipped /pair

These are 4th gen f-body weatherstrips in nice shape, cut and trimmed to length, clips removed and ready to drill and install on your 1992-1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible. An excellent replacement for the oem weatherstrip that cracks and deteriorates over time.

Here are some pics after drilling and riveting them on my 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible.

IMG00667-20111208-1531.jpg

IMG00666-20111208-1531.jpg

With trim reinstalled

IMG00668-20111208-1646.jpg

IMG00671-20111208-1647.jpg

Here's a set I installed on my black 1994 vert.

IMG00177-20110707-1442.jpg

$60 including shipping anywhere in Canada or the lower 48 states.

Payment accepted by paypal at: mshantz83@hotmail.com

HOW TO:

91-95 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible quarter window weatherstrip replacement

1) You will need to remove the B pillar trim. It's about 6 screws.

1e02f47e.jpg

bf60a491.jpg

2) Have junk in the trunk? Remove it.

49603477.jpg

3) To remove the piece of trim below the weather stripping, you will need to go in the trunk. There are three 9mm nuts that attach it to the car. The last one is a stretch. There is also one phillips screw on the front of each trim piece by the door handles.

6237c090.jpg

dc364803.jpg

4) Once that is off you have a much better look at what your dealing with.

4c215217.jpg

5) You will need to drill out those rivets. Roll down the window! You do not want to let the drill bit hit the glass. Use a rag in between the window and rivet. Remove the old weatherstripping.

b54a062a.jpg

6) Drill out the holes to accommodate your new rivets

a683eb5a.jpg

7) Measure twice and drill once for the 4 rivet holes. Make sure they're in the right spot.

ad268505.jpg

eeffe933.jpg

8) Time for the pop rivet gun!

25211c21.jpg

352f5614.jpg

9) Then pop in your new rivets. Now it's time to put the B pillar and trim back on.

c99788ce.jpg?t=1342735625

10) Enjoy your new clean weather stripping. It looks a lot better than the old stuff.

Edited by GOT2B GM

One set sold and shipped to "kevin polinski"

Another set sold to "iamuncreative" Will be shipping that set this weekend.

Will be going to the yard and picking up more weatherstrips and modding them this weekend as well, so I will continue to have these available.

Couple more sets ready to go

One set already sold to iamuncreative, shipping tomorrow.

One set available to buy and ready to ship.

Cracked up stockers at bottom (new strips are the same length, looks longer due to being on a higher step)

Kitchener-20120305-00081.jpg

Kitchener-20120305-00082.jpg

I have a pair here ready to go, and I'm also in the process of making more as I have multiple parties interested in them.

Couple more sets ready to go

One set already sold to iamuncreative, shipping tomorrow.

One set available to buy and ready to ship.

Cracked up stockers at bottom (new strips are the same length, looks longer due to being on a higher step)

Kitchener-20120305-00081.jpg

Kitchener-20120305-00082.jpg

matt ,

nice work.....and the price is very reasonable. i am not in need of a set right now ....but i know where i can get a great looking set when i need one.

on behalf of all cutlass vert owners....THANKYOU!

gryfan

Hi Jack, I'm currently out of stock, but will be making some more shortly. I can email you once I have some more ready to ship out.

I accept payment by PayPal. I ship via Canada Post to anywhere in Canada or the USA.

Hi Jack, I'm currently out of stock, but will be making some more shortly. I can email you once I have some more ready to ship out.

I accept payment by PayPal. I ship via Canada Post to anywhere in Canada or the USA.

Matt...I sent you an e-mail about a set of these. Please put me on the notify list too! Thanks! Beside the one screw at the b-pillar, are the plastic belt mouldings held on with two sided tape for the area DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH the window? I don't see any screw holes in the pics. I know about the ones in the trunk..Thanks! Scott

Sir,

As soon as you have more made please let me know. PM me with price plus shipping and your paypal info.

Thanks.

Sir, I would like a set also. Do you make them for inside the window also?

No sorry I make them for the outside only.

I have added you to my list of people.

Once work slows down a bit and allows me to go to the junkyard during business hours I'll have more of these available.

Paypal info is mshantz83@hotmail.com

Matt...I sent you an e-mail about a set of these. Please put me on the notify list too! Thanks! Beside the one screw at the b-pillar, are the plastic belt mouldings held on with two sided tape for the area DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH the window? I don't see any screw holes in the pics. I know about the ones in the trunk..Thanks! Scott

You are on my list! :) Theres the b pillar screw, 2 sided tape in the middle, and then 3 vertical studs with stamped 9 mm nuts that are accessible from the trunk. (gotta reach wayyy in for that 3rd one)

You are on my list! :) Theres the b pillar screw, 2 sided tape in the middle, and then 3 vertical studs with stamped 9 mm nuts that are accessible from the trunk. (gotta reach wayyy in for that 3rd one)

Thanks man! I'll be anxious to hear from you! Both sides on mine are gone! What sucks is that I'll have to be extra careful with my moldings..I had the top replaced in 2000 and the moron used a hot glue gun where the two side tape was when he was putting them back on! I can see in two spots where it oozed out the top! Doesn't look bad...but really? Guess I'll have to heat up a knife or something to get behind it... :gr_mad: When do you think you'll have some more?

Edited by l2bengtrek

Matt, What cars do you take these from? Im going to the yard in the morning and I can grab a couple... Along with the tail lights for your GP

No sorry I make them for the outside only.

I have added you to my list of people.

Once work slows down a bit and allows me to go to the junkyard during business hours I'll have more of these available.

Paypal info is mshantz83@hotmail.com

You are awesome! Just let me know when you get more made and I will send you a payment through paypal. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this