`94 CS handling issues

rich_e777

After one hell of a day i go to the only legal thing that relieves my stress, my `94 Cutlass (Supremecy) project car. But not today, got her on the interstate and noticed a strange pulling in the steering. It would pull back and forth as if something was loose or deteriorated in the front end, i would hit a little bump and suddenly it would pull a little to the left and then hard to the right but when i had her going straight she would keep a good line but then suddenly pull. By the time i got her back to the hangar(shoot me i`m a pilot:D) It was to dark and i was to pissed from the day to mess with it.

Now i got a few hours in the morning to check some stuff before work and the tie-rod ends and ball joints are at the top of the list but im all for anything you guys might have a few cent worth of ideas to throw my way. I do know that my outer drivers side sway bar bushing is bad but i got something really pretty i found just bolted up to a CS vert and Energy Sus. was kind enough to ship me a few little toys as well. KYB is the next name i`ll be working with.

I`d rather go with aftermarket parts if i need to replace anything, this is after all project Supremecy and i`ll start a thread on her once i get another digicam and some patience to type stuff out, i really need that Dragon voice control but i hate their commercials with a passion.

I had a 96 Supreme of a coworkers in my garage and he mentioned the same thing, turns out his subframe bolt snapped and one corner of his subframe was dangling... Might wanna make sure you dont have the same issue

Will do, I`d hate to think what would happen if it snapped going 80mph down the road. I got to lower it anyways to get this sway bar in i might as well do the bushings for the subframe. Havent been done in at least 7 years so they`re probably ready for a change. Thx dude:thumbsup:

OK its an aerodynamic issue coupled with a warped rear rotor and need for an alignment. Big thanks to AL for being the only responder.:thumbsup: