Rear suspension parts questions

Sniper Focus

Sorry for the newb questions. My brother sideswiped a light pole and messed up the rear suspension on the '97 Cutlass Supreme that has been in the family for the past 13 years. Since I'm the car guy I've been elected to fix it, but I don't know much about the W-body. From searching I think the lateral links (I think thats what their called, four total) are bent to hell and it could use a new trailing arm.

I think I see the trailing arms on websites, but can you buy the links new?

Rockauto should have the replacement lateral arms as well. Should be listed under track bar or some crap.

Do yourself a favor, look up parts as its a 96 Cutlass Supreme. I've seen occasionally where looking up as a 97 which it is, will return some part results as a 97 Cutlass (N-body, aka Malibu) which are very different.

And a little info, I highly doubt that is all that is bent after sideswiping something. Rear subframe and knuckles are easily damaged.

And a little info, I highly doubt that is all that is bent after sideswiping something. Rear subframe and knuckles are easily damaged.

Yeah you'd better make sure the other side isn't tweaked as well.