ATTN: Jeff (kuntzie)

Jonpro03

I took that pic. I discovered this damage when going out there to look at his 89.

Here's another angle.

IMG00678-20111219-1134.jpg

Storage guy moved it with the air ride down, chewed the shit out of the fenders etc.

In other news I'll likely be picking up whats left of his 89....

IMG00695-20111219-1145.jpg

So let me get this straight. You were parking in another parking lot that was not yours (hopefully public and not private). The guy didn't like it, so he came over with a forklift, and moved each car elsewhere.

What did he think was going to happen?

And, I'm going against the grain here, but from what I understood, you've had issues with this guy before? If that is the case, why were the cars not parked in your parking lot?

If there is something I'm missing, or not understanding, please let me know.

i was renting storage space until jan 31 as i was moving shops (i was renting from the guy (next door) when i was renting the shop there aswell) it was none of this guys business, and he's getting charged with a whole lot of charges including theft,

unbelievable. my last 24 hours have been pretty fucked up. my dorman a/c delete bracket snapped off while I was driving, battery dead in the 88, and spilled a full cup of coffee on my carpet.... but yeah, all the sudden that seems like a cakewalk compared to this shit!!

fuck dude. sorry to see this. god bless you man. :(