UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
White93z34

New years midwest roadtrip

I know I've mentioned this to some people but around 28th-4th I'll be out of town in Minneapolis, MN for work well I'll actually be working 29th-31st maybe less, but in my quest to visit all 50 states I figure this might be fun to add in ND, SD, NE, IA. Anyone who wants to meet up who lives out there let me know.

roadtrip.png

You'll have to let us know around when you're going to be in the Joliet, IL region on your travels between E and F. We may have to arrange an impromptu Northern IL w-body meet. :D

I may take you up on that, actually. I'll be taking the Bonneville, will it leave me high and dry... I hope not.

If you lived closer, I'd drop by before you leave and check the Bonneville's awesomeness levels & make sure that they're up to spec or at least near spec.

Question- Do you consider visiting every state by just being present in the state, or actually stopping and spending time in each state?

For example, I've been to Colorado, but I don't consider that I've visited Colorado, since I was just passing through.

Question- Do you consider visiting every state by just being present in the state, or actually stopping and spending time in each state?

For example, I've been to Colorado, but I don't consider that I've visited Colorado, since I was just passing through.

Little of both, most of the states I've been in I've spent time in and checked out a few things, some I was just passing through. Airport layovers don't count in my books. But so long as I've spent time on the ground I count it. On this trip I have opted to check out areas that at minimum have things to stop and check out, get lunch... whatever.

Little of both, most of the states I've been in I've spent time in and checked out a few things, some I was just passing through. Airport layovers don't count in my books. But so long as I've spent time on the ground I count it. On this trip I have opted to check out areas that at minimum have things to stop and check out, get lunch... whatever.

I haven't been through the Dakota's yet, so I'll be interested in hearing what you think if it since you will be driving through.