'

Invasion1

what if u dont lift the car up, just keep the pressure on the wheels, and take them off that way, make use you have blocked the front wheels though, so that the car doesnt go anywere and throw the rear out of wack. But dont take my word for this, its just an idea.

• 2 years later...

Old old ooooooold post, I know... but, it's the only thing I could find on the topic.

Those GM performance trailing arms? The ones that are "designed" for 97 and up Grand Prixs but will fit any W bodies? Is anyone following me? am I spouting gibberish?

Well, hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about and knows the part numbers for them.

i have over 2000 posts and don't feel like searching, but did we ever come up witht he correct size bolts/nuts for the trailing arms? I am gonna finally do them this weekend after having them in my tool box drawer for 2 years :redface:

i have over 2000 posts and don't feel like searching, but did we ever come up witht he correct size bolts/nuts for the trailing arms? I am gonna finally do them this weekend after having them in my tool box drawer for 2 years :redface:

You serious? When do you think you're going to do them?

You'll have to get the torch, saws-all, breaker bar, dancing shoes, claw hammer, BFH, Pry Bar, Drill, Screwdriver, Big Sister, Little Brother, and Best Friend out to get the Damn things off. Mine didn't want to come off no matter how much I swore at it.