alphagtp

Well, after parking my car for about two years I finally had the money, time and courage to take it in to a shop to get looked at. I took it in on Saturday but they won't look at it until Monday. Monday came and they called me saying that it could be the ignition coil pack, they installed it and wala! its running again. Total was $250! only if I knew it was something that simple....I now need to look into the transmission problem. I will post some pictures of how it sits right now later, the fron bumper is even worse now because it broke when putting the car on the tow dolly :(. How is everybody doing? any news? LOL

$250 for coils and ICM? Steep! But glad you're back up and running! :thumbsup:

idk

when i went to autozone they wanted $90 for the icm $60 for the coils. so figure the shop probably charged a hour of labor for the 10 minutes it took to change at around $60 an hour

thats seems about right

correct but this is a shop. everything always goes at once if you take it to a shop. took mine to a shop and it somehow had 4 bad wheel bearings, but when i checked it at home it only had one bad one. its funny how that seems to happen once it goes through their doors :think: :lol: