New from Columbus, Ohio - 95 Cutlass Vert

Topless95

Purchased a 1995 Vert a few months back. Had 18,800 original miles and original tires. Dark teal with tan top and interior. 3.4 DOHC. It was a 1 owner car that spent it's whole life in Georgia and it's in great shape. It's been a great spring and summer; cruising the roads a lot with it. I just replaced all 4 speakers but still needs more bass in the stereo. It's my first GM. Have always had Mopars and Fords. Mopars were performance cars mostly and fords were vans. I like it a lot.

post-6218-143689080852_thumb.jpg

post-6218-143689080866_thumb.jpg

post-6218-143689084897_thumb.jpg

post-6218-143689084914_thumb.jpg

post-6218-143689084931_thumb.jpg

post-6218-143689084947_thumb.jpg

post-6218-143689084959_thumb.jpg

Edited by Topless95
Added Photos

Welcome from about 20 minutes north of Columbus! There are a couple other members from CBus as well. What part are you from?

Oh, and the obligatory:

:showpics:

Hi Aaron,

I live on the border of Westerville and Worthington. However, I do own a house in Sunbury, where are you located?

I live about a mile outside Marengo, in Morrow County. I used to work in Worthington at the BP on High Street at 270. Now I work in Sunbury at American Showa (as a temp for Adecco).

I used to live on Morse Road near Cleveland Ave, but as I'm sure you know, the crime was getting out of hand in Columbus, so I moved out of the city.

Hey, that's a real nice looking car ya got there! :D I've seen one like that before but I can't remember where hahaha.

Welcome to the site. So what's the story on your car and how did the miles stay so low?

I'm familiar with the Marengo area. My house (for sale) in Sunbury is near SHOWA. It's in the neighborhood behind the Wendy's and Advance Auto parts store. I bought a lot just south of Centerburg that we'll build a house on.

Yep, the crime definitely went up in Columbus in that area. :bash:

In 1995 the car was purchased in Rome Georgia by a more than middle aged man and his wife. I believe they are in their mid-sixties at this time. It simply wasn't a daily driver. That's really about all I know.

I found it on the web, bought two $79 plane tickets to Atlanta and drove it back on the original tires - a bit rough. We came through Nashville, stayed at the Opryland Hotel, spent some nighttime hours at Layla's Bluegrass Inn, went to the Bluebird cafe to listen to some new singers and then meandered back to Columbus.

I've put quite a few miles on it already, but I bought it to drive it. Not in the winter though.

What color interior do you have? Is it grey? The first one I drove was red and I was actually looking for a red one, but at 19k miles I had to go for the dark teal.