HVAC Problem In My 1992 Euro 3.4

92euro3.4

I just replaced the blower motor relays, and the blower motor works, you can hear it run. the head was just replaced with the controls on it, but for some reason none of the vents put anything out(defrost, dash vents, rear defrost)...anyone have an idea what would be wrong? im getting my heater core replaced tomorrow. i need some help asap, as winter here in ohio is approaching fast.

text me as well, if anyone has any ideas.

614-678-9783

On my 1992 CS, the door that controls the airflow over the heater core (and also, from the outside inwards) had become detached from its track. Its a pretty easy fix (once you have it apart!), but I'm still not sure why it became detached. The car was not involved in an accident and it would take a heck of a lot of force to dislodge it.

Luckily you are going to have the heater core pulled and replaced, because this is what I ultimately had to do in order to diagnose and fix the problem. Giant pain in the a*s, and impossible to diagnose outside the HVAC box, but after years of putting up with freezing cold winter air, intermittent air conditioning, etc., this finally solved the problem.

Edited by pitzel