UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BXX

BXX Bash v2.0 - Lorain, Ohio - Oct 7-9th

Time to throw this thread up.

I would like to host another BXX Bash before winter shows it's ugly face. I know Non-Chinese Matt should be down as this is the perfect time for me to get the TGP bumper off of him that he has, and to install his rear sway bar, front control arms, and align his GTP.

I had a great time last time guys, even with having burned my eye and the light and my eye killing me the last day. Let's not do that this time:lol:

Those of you who made it last time, you know the sleeping accomodations at my house. I would also actually plan this time where my Fiance can shuttle people who drink to a local hotel should you chose to stay at a hotel. We have several very close, including a RRI:lol:

Weather and time permitting, would be nice to possibly reserve a pavillion at the local park at the lake for a cookout, or just do that here at my place.

Would do a Friday evening to Sunday afternoon event. Anyone interested and what weekend would work out? I can get aboot any weekend off at this point I believe.

I'm located in Lorain, Ohio 44055, right off I90 and I80 Turnpike.

Edited by BXX

Well it may be a small bash at this rate, but yeah Oct 7/8/9 works for me. Anyone who wants to show up the evening of the 7th that is all good.

I will get off work around 4pm (maybe 5pm) on Friday and be off work until Monday.

As usual, this is more of a relaxed meet, drinkin is allowed of course, and if your like Galen, there's always a W-body car seat in the garage that you can fall asleep in:lol:

So far I guess a small tally of people coming shall commence.

-Me

-Matt (psycomatt)

-Eric (urbex)

-Al (al)

-Rob (Venom)

I take it you have your passport?

I actually got a Enhanced Driver License EDL just last week. My state offers them and it's supposed to make border crossing pretty easy. They said it would arrive within 2 to 3 weeks. So I'm hoping it's more like 2 weeks.

so is it official? 7th, 8th, and 9th? and for those who didn't make v1.0, what ARE the sleeping accomodations, man? :)

I have a couch, a loveseat (forgot who slept on that) also have an air mattress and a twin size bed in ryanna's room (Think Matt and Eric slept in there)