07 grand prix surface rust on a arms

npfd

Hi there,

We should be getting a 2007 grand prix, and i noticed that parts of the front control arm has surface rust. Is this normal? The car has been driven in Canadian winters.

Thanks.

Hi there,

We should be getting a 2007 grand prix, and i noticed that parts of the front control arm has surface rust. Is this normal? The car has been driven in Canadian winters.

Thanks.

Well, you know who/what's responsible for that?...eh?......blame that on his holyness Jean Charest.

He has a love affair with salt. He and Dalton McGuinty both sleep at night dreaming of ways to make your car rot faster so

they can make more money from the auto manufacturers from kickbacks that the two gov's take in. :lol::lol:

Well, you know who/what's responsible for that?...eh?......blame that on his holyness Jean Charest.

He has a love affair with salt. He and Dalton McGuinty both sleep at night dreaming of ways to make your car rot faster so

they can make more money from the auto manufacturers from kickbacks that the two gov's take in. :lol::lol:

Wait...so you're saying Canadians are responsible for road salt? But of course! That's why everyone from Ontario drives so damn slow here, they're secretly spreading salt from their cars as they drive along!!!!:lol:

Wait...so you're saying Canadians are responsible for road salt? But of course! That's why everyone from Ontario drives so damn slow here, they're secretly spreading salt from their cars as they drive along!!!!:lol:

It's a *Canadian conspiracy* :lol::lol:...the Quebecers do the same but they dump it all in Vermont & upper New York state.

Thanks guys, I'm gonna post some other questions about it in another section of the forum about something else about the car.

lol for the Charest and Dalton McGuinty, hahah not surprised you guys say that, ya they put lot of salt... ehheh conspiracy maybe, they've been doing it for a long time... I'm surprised there is lots of salt too in Vermont and New York....

edit - btw looks like front right strut has lots of surface rust too hehe

Edited by npfd