Wheel width

99screaminregal

OK, went to the salvage yard the other day and came across a 95 GP coupe. Still had it's wheels on. They are crosslaces but, are they the 16X8's in that year or 6.5? Really want them, good condition from what I saw and at $20 a piece, I won't pass on them.

I think it's gonna look sweet. Think I'll do a color match to my car instead of the typical black paint job everyone else does.

Looks damn good.

I would recommend if possible getting them pc'd. I refused to just paint my laces, so i went for a wet black pc job. Didnt really cost that much at all and looks great. Also got the lips pc'd the color of the Lumina, which was silver.

Planning on doing some work when i get them. Polishing up the lip, painting the whole lace pattern the gray that the bottom part of the car is, masking all that off, cutting out the holes to the lacing and then spraying those out the dark torreador red the rest of the car is.

post-4385-143689079008_thumb.jpg

Planning on doing some work when i get them. Polishing up the lip, painting the whole lace pattern the gray that the bottom part of the car is, masking all that off, cutting out the holes to the lacing and then spraying those out the dark torreador red the rest of the car is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5974[/ATTACH]

I had a similar plan that I never followed through on. Basically red RPE's with black facing, but not mess up RPE's just use others types of ones. Mask lip, black center and interior of laces. Mask lace facing and then go red, remove all masking and then done.

Don't put too much effort into the rims without first ensuring that they hold air!!