Here be me!

Money for Nothing

New here, looks like a great community here. Once my car is paid off, I will be beginning my search for a low-mileage Lumina Z-34 to build into a somewhat quick DD. Figured I would pop myself into this site and gather some knowledge, and share some of mine. I have been an auto enthusiast since I was a young'un, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Wanna know anything else? Just go right on an ask. :D

Thanks for the welcome. I am down there a bit, too, running parts, hitting the wallyworld down there, ect. I'm in Dallastown, only 15-20 mins away.

Cool man, my Dad lives like 3 minutes away from that Walmart, and that big shopping center. I always go to the Arbys right by there for some curly fries for the ride home:)

Welcome, and hello from Western PA! We have a lot of members out this way, but there are a few in your area as well. I swear, we could have our own Pennsylvania W-body Chapter.

We have a lot of members out this way, but there are a few in your area as well. I swear, we could have our own Pennsylvania W-body Chapter.

That's how it is with the Taurus club I belong to LOL.

Thanks, all!

Thanks, folks. The Taurus has been a very good car to me. 5 years and 60k miles, so far less than $200 in non-maintenance repairs. Can't really complain aboyut that. Plus, MACH audio is just plain awesome. Who else do you see driving a Taurus with Black Sabbath up loud enough to make ears bleed for a mile around? ROFL

Coming over from a-body eh :P. Im the one over there fixing to buy that 85 Eurosport. Welcome to the site!

The all-white? Cool. You must purchase that car!!!

Thanks for the welcome.

I am RIPBARNBURNER over there.

first Welcome.

Second, why do you want an LQ1 Lumina Z34? Granted I'm an LQ1 humper, but there are plenty of better W-body choice to make a quick DD. There's almost no aftermarket for it, and anything you'd want to do is big bucks for custom made stuff. I have my reasons for hating the 3800, but speed isn't among them. just everything else. XD

Thanks, folks.

first Welcome.

Second, why do you want an LQ1 Lumina Z34? Granted I'm an LQ1 humper, but there are plenty of better W-body choice to make a quick DD. There's almost no aftermarket for it, and anything you'd want to do is big bucks for custom made stuff. I have my reasons for hating the 3800, but speed isn't among them. just everything else. XD

I just think they're neat lookin, and not many around. I have always wanted one from the first day I laid eyes on one.