New from Toledo, OH

blackgtp95

Hey whats up everybody I came here in reply to a thread I started on the slowing dying ClubGP site and found allot of stuff going on here

good to see so many people enjoying some of the older W-Bodies out there

just so you know I have a Black 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L S/C Swap (yes I know the dreaded swap, but if memory serves me correct I was one of the first to do it on ClubGP about 8-9 years ago)

If anyone is around Toledo, OH hit me up anytime if you need help on your car or need to borrow a tool or whatever

IMG_1795.jpgIMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

Picture123.jpgpicture%20123.jpg

Edited by blackgtp95

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of very nice people over here. Nice engine swap. Must be pretty cool knowing your one of the firsts to do the swap.

i live about ~80 minutes west of toledo, if that's what you might consider local for a forum. :lol:

and the L67 isn't dreaded(except for BBQs :lol:) by that many people, just us 60* extremists.

Oh God...please bring me some if you come up this weekend... That used to be my favorite restaurant, then they all closed up here. That one is the closest, so I'm sure to stop whenever I go through Toledo.

That thing is beautiful!! BTW I live around the corner of Heatherdowns and Reynolds behind Savers and work at Shawns on Heatherdowns and Key

^DUDE!!! YOU FUCKING LIVE RIGHT BY HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Schlotzky's Deli)

Yes and that is also right by the wonderful tool store that I visit regularly HARBOR FREIGHT .... Schlotzky's Deli is awesome I must say

Judging by the pictures, you live in one of the suburbs- Perrysburg, Maumee, Monclova, etc...?

Slick actually a little outside Toledo in Genoa

L67 isn't a hated swap. The only reason it's "hated" goes back to most people sayin' "I'mma L67 swap this bitch with my 3100 dies..." and they never do...who woulda guessed! Glad to see you are one that pulled through!

Anyway...welcome to the site.