Hello from Iowa

04whitess

Hello to all members :D

im from Iowa and i drive a 04 white monte carlo ss N/A. I do have some minor mods such as a custom HAI and small aesthetic things.

looking forward to being an active member of this community.

welcome to the forum where in iowa are you? if your close to the illinois side. we are having a meet in wheaton on saturday

hmmm, this is a very strange way for a forums to run, ive never seen anything like it...

I am in NE iowa...definetely cant come saturday lol, i work from 6am to 5 pm... and then it would be a 5hr drive.

brace yourself for pictures...

check my cardomain here: http://www.cardomain.com/user/RideEditPage.aspx?page_id=3916647

photobucket here: http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mousedude20/2004%20Monte%20Carlo%20SS/

ill post 3 of my favorite pics also

DSCF1188.jpg

DSCF0942-1.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

oh dang, almost forgot the the biggest thing aesthetically that ive done to it...

IMG_0456.jpg

DSCF1185.jpg

DSCF1184.jpg

also, i kinda want to put the badges back on, but if i do im going to paint them black first. Just havnt found anything about how to put them back on/paint them

thanks for the warm welcome :)

yeah, it is pretty common for people to think that, there was less than 2000 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo SS N/A with Black heated leather and a sliding sun roof. I picked a somewhat rare one! as w-bodies go

if it were me id just put the ss ones on if your thinking about adding badges back and mabey the side ss ones infront or below the bumpstrip on the door more like the camaros

Real sweet looking Monte you got there. I like the debadge look, especially with a Chevrolet. Like the cars, hate the bowtie.

and huh for some reason i thought all 04 ss' were supercharged guess i was wrong

They could be ordered with out... Very very rare to see one.

thank you :) i keep it as clean as i can in Iowa winters and on the gravel roads i drive on daily. good things its white haha...

forgot to mention elsewhere, the car has 145,000 miles. Id say it looks as close to perfect as any car can at this mileage

its one of the only things keeping me from top swapping...that and money lol

They are Rare. But rare and desirable are 2 different things. And i say this because i know.. Every seen a 1997 GTP with Green leather interior? i have i owned one of 440 made.... I burnt it and put in tan leather lol.

i do realize rare and desirable are very different...

it is rare though, and rarity is desirable in a w-body to me... and yeah, 97 w/ green is sick, but ugly lol...

true, and top swapped means its faster with the same pulley size on the l67 (supercharged version) a top swapped n/a 3800 with headers and a tune will run the same as the l67 with headers, a tune, and a 3.4 pulley) (stock is 3.8)