94-6 b4u spoiler gaskets?

white4d96

I have a 94-6 b4u spoiler waiting to go on, but one of the 'gaskets' on it is torn. Are these readily available or do I need to make one, and what from?

You can use the same washer that the second gen guys use on the spoilers as "the spoiler spacer mod"... We use plumbing washers but I dont remember the size... I did it on the 03 and my total for all 6 was less than 5 bucks if I remember correctly

You can use the same washer that the second gen guys use on the spoilers as "the spoiler spacer mod"... We use plumbing washers but I dont remember the size... I did it on the 03 and my total for all 6 was less than 5 bucks if I remember correctly

x2. What I used was just the rubber washers that you put in your garden hose nozzle.

Those rubber pieces are called paint gaskets. yeah you can use the O rings from a garden hose. or you could even use the stuff the you line tool box drawers with.

• 2 months later...
I have a 94-6 b4u spoiler waiting to go on, but one of the 'gaskets' on it is torn. Are these readily available or do I need to make one, and what from?
Did you put the spoiler on your car. Could you post some pics. I want to do the same but I've never seen a sedan with a spoiler so I'd like to see one.

Did you put the spoiler on your car. Could you post some pics. I want to do the same but I've never seen a sedan with a spoiler so I'd like to see one.

Also provide slips @ the track before and after the spoiler.

I'm curious as to the gains that you'll make.

I'd expect the gains would be minimal. While spoilers do have an effect, on a street car, in the quarter-mile, the effect of the spoiler over the majority of the run would likely be minimal, until a fairly high speed is reached.

Also provide slips @ the track before and after the spoiler.

I'm curious as to the gains that you'll make.