Retained Acc Power Install into Gen 1 Write Up

gpchris

Hey Nas, just found your post. I did this on my '92 and a friend's '91 last summer. There is a separate electrical center you have to access behind a kick panel under the glovebox that runs the windows. I found it by pulling each of the four silver circuit breakers and testing the window switches until the windows went dead. I think it was the second one from the left. The pink wire is the one for the windows. PM if you need more help so that it emails me. -D

I've seen this electrical center. The one with nothing but relays. I'm going to PM you, I also want to change my flasher because I notice the sound is very soft and the way it blinks is extremely strange.

I wondered how long it would take for someone else to figure out about the Camaro RAP module. I originally did it first in my 1988 Cutlass Supreme back in 2007-08, and just this weekend added it to my 1997 Cutlass Supreme.

Just to clarify on the wiring for the door pins, its important to get the diode or you can fry your module.