electrical question

95pghvert

So my 2 side brake lights dont work, Only the middle one near the top works....Also sometimes when i try to put my windows down it makes a click click click noise from somewhere in the dash near the radio, But if i open the driver door and put the windows down when it clicks it works,After awhile they eventually work... and sometimes out of the blue the windows will go down all by them self.

Not sure if anyone else ever encountered any of this, But i def need some help for sure!

sounds like your turn signal switch is broken, when they go it causes the right and left brake lamps to go out.

did the car ever have a aftermarket alarm of any type?

did you get the running issue resolved, I know i forgot to get back to you about that.

Yes it used to have an aftermarket alarm system in it, But the key thing was lost, So a friend of mine took out what he could find of the alarm...Some how i think this was wrong?....Is there anything i can do to correct it??

Also its running great i got the smoking issue fixed ( was a wire laying on the engine i forgot to put back in place) it idles rough a little but thats because the EGR valve is goofy, theres suppost to be a metal hose looking thing attached to the bottom of it and it looks like it leads down in the engine comp, But its missing on my white car, And the mechanic says that hose thing needs replaced, ( my parts car has this hose thing on it is it easy to take off and reattach? he said once i replace that it will be perfect and my check engine light will be gone