New to THIS forum, from Owensboro, KY

sleepingBUIty99

Hello everyone, im a member over at 3800pro.com and have had 2 W-Bodies. I believe there considered gen2's, first was a 1998 Regal LS that made it past 256k miles and drove for 2 months with the Odometer out. Now i currently drive a 1999 Regal GS with the mods shows below. Im also building a 1987 IROC-Z28 camaro and grew up around cars and doing everything myself. Im 21 from western kentucky and hoping to find some people that see what i see in these cars in my area. :dance: get it!!!

post-6287-143689068755_thumb.jpg of course the white one is my first w-body, thats about the only good picture i have on this computer of the front of the car, i got my lowering springs in for it today so ill take some more tommorow and post em up if i get the chance

post-6287-143689068746_thumb.jpg

post-6287-143689068751_thumb.jpg

Yeah, my Lumina peeled on the hood and fender, so we repainted it a few years ago. Now two of the doors just started doing it at the same time. Each time it happened it's always been in the grooves on the body... Each time a panel peels I should paint it black, so eventually the whole car will be repainted! :lol: That way I'd have a cooler color, lol

Yeah, my Lumina peeled on the hood and fender, so we repainted it a few years ago. Now two of the doors just started doing it at the same time. Each time it happened it's always been in the grooves on the body... Each time a panel peels I should paint it black, so eventually the whole car will be repainted! :lol: That way I'd have a cooler color, lol

Ask Aquaman about his Regal...

YESSS im from the boro where are you? I went with the SSC springs, Anti-pogo washer, new strut mounts, and engine mount spacers. Couldnt go to sleep last night so i went and got some beer and stayed up most the night doing it..... without a spring-compressor or any help. After i line it up i'll snap some pictures.

well i drove the car, pulls a little left gona have to work tha out. The previous owner replaced the struts at around 70k miles with cruddy monroes, its got quite alot of bounce. If it doesnt pop a strut, or axle ill definetly be able to make it to Dayton.