New guy needs help with lip spoiler!!

calebj06

Hey all, new the the site. I have a 93 cutlass supreme convert. Has been a great car but it got some damage to the trunk lid in a recent storm. I am looking for a new lip spoiler for the lid. can anyone point me as to where i can get one. The only thing i have found so far is a universal lip spoiler made by JSP.

Also while i am at it, I need a drivers door LATCH. Cant find one of those either.

Thanks

explain what you mean by latch???

you should be able to find a good used lip spoiler with some work... i do have a few, as do others...

What color is your car?

Car is red.

Door handle broke on outside, replaced worked for a while now not working, inside not working either. Only way to operate the latch is to unhook the outside handle rod and push it way, WAY down. I am guessing it is my latch. Is there a way to get the latch mech. out?? I couldn't figure it out. Looks like it is all hooked together with the rail system for the rods.

Reading some of your other threads on this as we speek.

thanks

also i has the handle adjusted and working and then when i actuated the lock mech it got it all in a bind and wouldnt work again.. ARGGGG

got one found right now but if it doesnt pan out i will take yours. I should know by the weekend.

PM me if you do want it. I'm not on here too often.