VIN Search website. Neat stuff!

xennith

Has anyone seen www.compnine.com ? It's got tons of info on it. It has a VIN search to find all of your vehicles features including birthdate. The only difference between mine and my friends it a body color option for the reverse light trim (his has it, mine is black). It also tells how many cars are EXACTLY like yours.

Mine was born September 11, 1992 and there were 18 built exactly like mine and only 2 like my friends.

Nah, we'll leave it up, and say mean things about you. :lol:

Seriously, I think just about all of us have done something similar in the past.

Welcome to W-Body!

this site is WIN. aparently if im reading it correctly there is only 1 other car exactly like mine. either that or mines the only one. 4 others have just as many options

also noticed that out of 60481 cars, only 1 doesnt have DG7-outside rh and lh remote control mirrors.

my car was born on 1995-06-01

• 1 year later...

Can a 3.4X LQ1 be turbo charged? I just looked up our car, that info is more than I can understand, but I'm glad I have it! Thanks!

Really Jay, does it fry the tires or anything cool? I tried to look for a thread on here but couldn't find anything. I was thinking about making more HP with the engine I have instead of dropping in a totally different motor.

wow, 6K for the upgrade, that's with a new crate motor but he still upgraded that too. At least I know it can be done, Thanks MATT!

So I put my the vin for my TGP. It asked me for the RPO code I figured I would just put 1 option that would only be on a TGP. I put the 16x8 rims for the 1 option and it comes up with 2749 so that must mean thats how many TGP's made in 1990.

My car was born on Earth! Not Mars, not Venus, not Pluto...right here! And if I had a full tank of gas I would out run your car! (jus cuz I got the big balls)