95 gp 2dr from Lansing Illinois

iroc2

hey everyone, my name is Joel, ive been a member on here for a while but never introduced myself so here i am

kinda joined never posted, and then got stuck creeping around on here at school today since the forum i mainly go to (grandprixforums.net) is blocked....

got stuck and now here i am and finding some great stuff as always haha

as i already said i am a member of gpf, and im also a member of gpona.com. im also iroc2 on both of those

i dont have anything special done to my car right now, just flowmaster super 40 mufflers and tips (no recent pics) and tinted tails. im hopiong to add HUD and the first gen trip computer (dic/did), tints, id like to lower and hope i can get some pointers, get my wheels powder coated black with a polished lip.

and pics of my car:

pics of my car were featured on the cover of the nov/dec issue of domestic driver http://domesticdriver.com/

CopyofIMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

Thanks!

first gen grand prix, before the 97-03 and 04+ ones, like the main leader to the "current" ones

may be more of a gpf thing? we are always calleing them that on there.... haha

ya ill deffinately be down for the northern il and NW indiana meets this summer

Yeah, I really know what it means. I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the term. My life's work is to abolish the word from the internets.:lol:

BTW, if you didn't know... the term first gen originated from Clubgp.com. The 88-96 section is under the heading "previous generations"

Yeah, I really know what it means. I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the term. My life's work is to abolish the word from the internets.:lol:

BTW, if you didn't know... the term first gen originated from Clubgp.com. The 88-96 section is under the heading "previous generations"

guess i better stop saying it haha

love it love it love it!

I want a b4u coupe in white SOO FREAKING BAD!!!

Oh, welcome =P

thanks! glad everyone likes it.

right now im battling a little bit of rust behind each of hte rear wheels but im trying to take care of it before it spereads too much... still plety of hidden rust elsewhere tho too.

Welcome,

White is my fav colour for the B4U '94-96 coupes - surprisingly not for the 91-93's.

I bet that your car and AMY would be great friends. They should meet up some time.

Dude . . . check out the Dayton meet thread, those are always huge.

I'm from around Toronto. It's over 6 hours for me to drive to Dayton and worth every second of it.

BTW1: I'm only one person. Can't drive Anthony and AMY at the same time.

BTW2: It's probable that AMY and ANTHONY will never be drivable at the same time again.

BTW3: For June meet, I'm much more likely to run AJAMII for the time being. AJAMII is uber sexy too!

we can arange for such a meet. would big brother anthony be comming?

im hoping to put a few meets togather this summer

Good, we do northern Illinois meets pretty frequently throughout the year. We're almost due for another one, the last one was in early March :thumbsup:

Dude . . . check out the Dayton meet thread, those are always huge.

I'm from around Toronto. It's over 6 hours for me to drive to Dayton and worth every second of it.

BTW1: I'm only one person. Can't drive Anthony and AMY at the same time.

BTW2: It's probable that AMY and ANTHONY will never be drivable at the same time again.

BTW3: For June meet, I'm much more likely to run AJAMII for the time being. AJAMII is uber sexy too!

ill have to check that out

Good, we do northern Illinois meets pretty frequently throughout the year. We're almost due for another one, the last one was in early March :thumbsup:

ok sounds good im down. im up in addison are a everyday for school keep me posted!