`94 CS Coupe front bumper,nose,cowling removal

rich_e777

Whats up guys, Im doing some body mods to the front end of my 2d Cutlass and i need to remove the front bumper or nose, i call it the nose of the car. Kind of an aircraft enthusiast. Anyone have any trouble taking it off? What was the best way to go about doing it? Mods are to be classified until i can get pics, no one would believe me anyways.:D

I have taken mine off. It's really not that hard to do. It's been well over a year since I've had mine off. So I'll post some info from as much as I can remember.

There are 2 bolts on each side that connect it to the bottom of the fender. Take off the two screws in the wheel well and get the inner fender out of your way. Then under the hood they are a couple things you have to take off. Remove the head light bezels and you should see either some clips or bolts (I forgot) some where under those that hold the bumper on.

Awesome, thats what i was thinking i had to take the headlites out, just wanted to be sure i was doing it the easy way if there was such a thing.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: @ nose. I had a friend who had a 93-97 Camaro and he always called the front end the nose cone bascially ad nauseum. I can only imagine what mullet loving F-body forum he picked that up from.

Basically what 94 olds vert said. I think the bumper is held on mostly by clips and you shouldn't have to touch the headlights.