W-Bodies who live with me.

MaroonRegal

A good song came on my CD player (which happened to be working at the moment) right when I got to my parking lot. So, instead of parking, I decided to write a list of all the W-Cars in my parking lot right now.

Here goes:

1 4dr Grand Prix with backwards tail-lights.

1 other 4dr Grand Prix.

Only 2 97+ GPs, both 3100. (there are usually several, mostly 3800, but they're not here right now.)

4 GP Aero-coupes

1 pre-Aero GP coupe.

1 LQ1 GTP

Two pre-95 4-door Regals

One 95 - 96 4-door Regal GS

One 3800TPI Regal Coupe.

My 3800 Series II Regal GS Coupe

5 95+ Luminas...all base model.

One Lumina Z34, pretty red...yum.

One Lumina Euro. (there are more 1st gen Lumina's, but it's the only one here now.)

4 Cutlass Supreme Coupes...no verts...none with DOHC badging.

2 4-door CS

2 2000+ Monte's with single exhaust

1 Monte Carlo SS...really sweet black.

2 MC Z34s (One Blue one For Sale; 3 grand).

If I get bored again, I'll do a breakdown on the engines.

Sorry this post is long and stupid - as are most of mine - but i was bored.

are we talking sitting in one lot and checking the scene......or what we see in a day?

as there are alot of w-bodies around here.

many first gen regals. even saw a drop top cutty today in the lot at work. red/black top. too far to see interior. though if i had to guess i would guess graphite would be the guess.

Monty

My post is about the one's that park in my parking lot. My list would be disgustingly long if it was all the one's I see in a day. Buy you can post about whatever you want. I don't care.

Guest RedCutlassSL

Ok Maroon, I highy urge you to go out and find a hobby. Anything other than work on your car. Um..tomorrow, go out and buying a sewing machine, or make models of sewing machines. Please, find a hobby!!! :lol: :lol:

Ok Maroon, I highy urge you to go out and find a hobby. Anything other than work on your car. Um..tomorrow, go out and buying a sewing machine, or make models of sewing machines. Please, find a hobby!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah!!! then I could sew little W-body shapes into custom quilts and sell them on the board! WOOOOOooo HOOoooo!

W-Bodies in my parking lot....

90 TGP

That is all...

It's good to own your own place!

That's ok, I like whats in my garage better anyhow.....(TGP is under a car cover behind the garage untill tranny is done yet again).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's some funny shit. I agree though, you probably have too much time on your hands. More than that, I think you need to find yourself a woman to spend some time with. More time with the chick, less time with the ride.

At my work theres my '97 Cutlass Supreme (being redone), my friend's '97 Cutlass Supreme (daily driver), my '96 Cutlass Supreme parts car and then there was my friend's brother's '99 Grand Prix GT, but he moved it because he's trying to sell it. Its going to the auction tomorrow actually.

• 1 year later...

well jeese, if some1 makes a thread thats a the same they wanna talk about, u bitch and tell them to search and lock it, if they do post in the old thread, u bitch at them, make up ur mind

In my Apartment Parking lot -

92 White Lumina

92 Blue Lumina Euro

Soon to arrive......

93 Maui Blue Z-34

all My W-bodys

also others that sit here sometimes

Silver Impala

dark blue Lumina

Think thats it, but we have a W-body for sale at my work -

00 Impala going for 6500

LMFAO...i was almost ready to post about my parking lot findings the other day. i went out to eat in my ZR2 and when i came back to my truck, in the parking lot, there was a '95-'97 MC Z34, a '97-'03 GTP coupe, and a '98-'99 Lumina LTZ, and a couple cars down was a Cutty 3.4!!! now isn't that the shit?!?