new guy first w body

fatchuckyd

• 4 weeks later...

well due to weather the progress has been slowed but now its warmed back up i got the head gasket and new head on the motor now just gotta put it all back together and once thats done expect vids

well i got some great progress on the supreme this week took a day off yesterday i just went to it and the motor is almost ready to run and drive again heres some pics of progress and bad head and gasket

post-5762-143689061101_thumb.jpg

post-5762-143689061114_thumb.jpg

post-5762-143689061125_thumb.jpg

post-5762-143689061137_thumb.jpg

post-5762-143689061149_thumb.jpg

It's looking great. I saw the video and yes you have the UB3 digital cluster.

The HUD compliments that dash very well. Find one!

1207001506.jpg

Bad picture, the sun was shining right on the windshield but if you look you can see the 0 on the windshield just above the center of the picture.

Does your car have bucket seats in the back or a bench?

It's looking great. I saw the video and yes you have the UB3 digital cluster.

The HUD compliments that dash very well. Find one!

1207001506.jpg

Bad picture, the sun was shining right on the windshield but if you look you can see the 0 on the windshield just above the center of the picture.

Does your car have bucket seats in the back or a bench?

there bucket seats lol bench wont fit with a 5 speed lol but i like heads up display but i prefer not having it just cuz it would throw me off lol but yea thanks bud :thumbsup:

there bucket seats lol bench wont fit with a 5 speed lol but i like heads up display but i prefer not having it just cuz it would throw me off lol but yea thanks bud :thumbsup:

He meant in the back seat...

He meant in the back seat...

oh lol yea its a bench in the back bu yea update time!!! the car is running great! still got get tires but i think its time to get to motor up to 200 bhp very little need to be done to do this but yes its a heavy car and needs more power to scoot so my plans are a w41 chip(high performance stock chip) cold air intake and some exhaust work and it will be good to go but for now im just lovin every min. of it and WOW it can handle

• 4 weeks later...

ok so i have to down size due to school and short on funds im looking to sell the supreme quick info about the car its rare, only thing it needs is tie rod ends,top dash cover. the top end of the motor has brand new gaskets, 4 brand new tires only 300 miles on them, runs and drive VERY smooth, new coolant temp switch, oil pressure sensor, coolant temp sensor, brakes all good, rotors all around good, brand new driver side e brake cable, 208,930 miles with no issue at all, tilt steering (no play in it) new ac delco plugs, panasonic head unit, (pre wired for speakers from prev. owner), trans fluid just changed 3 days ago, everything works and nothing broke asking price for the car and time and parts i have in it is 1400 obo pm me if interested or call me at 301-433-1153 or txt to thanks guys

• 4 weeks later...

good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not getting sold ive found out i can keep it and intend on doing a lil more to it :D

hopefully header will be on soon