Incorrect Birthday Notifications

LukeZ34

If you received a birthday notification from the forum, and it is NOT for the correct day, please update that information in your profile.

Because we have these notifications enabled, a date of birth is required when you register a new account here. Since this is a requirement for accounts here, when we transferred from Phpbb the software assumed the date of January 1st for all existing accounts that did not have a birth date entered.

So, please update this information in your profile so you receive the notifications on the proper day.

For future reference, there was a few members here who sent me nasty emails informing me of this. This is not acceptable. Please take the matter in to your own hands and update your information. (I don't know when you were born, don't blame me.)

For future reference, there was a few members here who sent me nasty emails informing me of this.

This has to be one of the single dumbest things that I've ever read here.

Really?? You can spend an hour helping someone out and they won't take the time to send you a thank-you e-mail, but if they get a birfday notification . . . . boy oh boy are you gonna hear about it!!!!

Thanks for putting up with us Luke.

I would have handed the people who sent those nasty emails a one week ban at minimum. Do we really need those kinds of people posting here?

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

For future reference, there was a few members here who sent me nasty emails informing me of this. This is not acceptable. Please take the matter in to your own hands and update your information. (I don't know when you were born, don't blame me.)

Well who was it? I'd like to know who the tool bags are who have nothing better to worry about.

• 4 years later...