• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Night Fury

• AL

• jeremy

• Breakdown

Step 1: Have mismatched coloured car.

Step 2: Spray bomb entire car spending $300+.

Step 3: Sell car in spraybombed condition that no one wants.

Step 4: Profit??

I'm kidding Buck, although I might not be far from reality. I love the fact that you took the plunge and to be honest I like (love) the look from the pics, just the even-ness of colour etc. . . . You should really keep the GTP. Plus, you'll make BGA happy.

Either that or . . . . sell to Anthony, Anthony trades it to Josh for PS3 plus games + money + wing man to helps Anthony get secks. Josh then trades it back to Anthony for $100 Subway card, $400 and beat up '94 GTP with '92 dash, and then Anthony sells it back to you for $800 and then BGA buys it back for $850.

I LOL'D 4 ZHOURS!!!!

just make sure there's a decent amount of clearcoat on there and try wetsanding with 1000-2000 grit sandpaper, polish it and see how it works. It shouldn't look too bad if you try that.

Why didn't you just take it to maaco at least for $300 it would look almost decent.

If I had the money, I'd have it professionally done........... Actually I wouldn't even have this car if I had money........ Ever think that I didn't/don't have the money to get it done right? It's a 20 year old car with lots of dents and dings, a tired LQ1, and tired everything else. I don't see the big issue.

I don't know why everyone is knocking him for trying, how many other people her would to taken on a project like that on their own? personally I don't trust myself enough to do it.

As for the comment about why didn't he take it to maaco... this will last longer

I don't know why everyone is knocking him for trying, how many other people her would to taken on a project like that on their own? personally I don't trust myself enough to do it.

As for the comment about why didn't he take it to maaco... this will last longer

He sold it so who cares how long it would last? A maaco job woud gave turned out leaps and bounds better in the short term and definitely would be easier to sell.

I wouldnt take it on as its a mistake. and maaco is good for about 5 years..probably longer the the rest of the car will last

I totally know where you're coming from... I started out on my 93 Cavalier expecting a factory fresh paint job, only to give up and paint it flat black :P.

I've seen a Maaco paint job fail in the same season as it was painted, started flaking off!! Captain Ficho's spray bomb job has lasted longer than that!

Maaco has/had such a bad name in Ontario that 90% of them ended up having to change their names.

I've seen a Maaco paint job fail in the same season as it was painted, started flaking off!! Captain Ficho's spray bomb job has lasted longer than that!

Maaco has/had such a bad name in Ontario that 90% of them ended up having to change their names.

2 years biatch and the krylon still shines up nice when I wash it!