Hell Yeah!!! Found flame kit for EFI

cstyle73

I read the site and it seems like they're relying on unburned fuel from the engine. Unless our engines are running really rich (which I doubt), I don't think you'll get much flame from it.

I was just thinking how fun it would be to have a flame thrower in the rear though... I'm sure it would scare the crap outta tailgaters.

Also consider that you can cause cylinder wall scoring by running the engine too rich. If you run the engine rich enough that enough fuel enters the exhaust, you'll probably have fuel washout in the cylinders.

my car runs very rich and it all stock but a fart cannon and intake. You can smell it and also my air/fuel shows it. But like they said remember you have a plastic bumper and that'd be a bitch to start to melt it and then catch fire. Oh man would that suck, you'd have to put a huge extention tip on your exhaust when you want to use it or jsut keep it on @ all times but that would look queer. Just my two cents. Later Jay