ATTN: Part Numbers...

MaD

I was wondering if there was some type of database of GM part numbers for parts that apply to our cars? If not, is there a way we could compile some type of database on the forums?

it'd be nice to have everything

common parts, like o2 sensors, plugs, wires, etc.. to the uncommon, like leaf spring bushings, etc...

Just a thought, it's hard to find shit nowadays, and when I look up my car (91 cutlass supreme 3.1) through GM Parts Direct, I get nothing, and when I look up different w-bodies, it's usually a handful of things, like 22 items and it's stupid things, like oil filters, etc..

-MaD-

Depends I have a bood with Every Part number for the 1988-1992 Grand Prix

also if you go to ebay they have CD's books and P/N sheets for almost all cars....

if anyone is interested I have on manual for the 88-92 GP for sale make an offer its 1600+ pages

That rockauto site doesn't seem that awesome for me. :(

I pick anything, all I get are a bunch of useless Motormite part #'s. Only a few of the biggest things like bumper covers, can I get any GM part #'s.

I have parts catalogs with every part # for every first-gen W-body and many gen 2 W-bodies. I started to put stuff in a database, but I think I need a better database structure.

Hmm...really? I didnt look any deeper than oil filters and struts, I had gottan GM part #'s....I bought the general part # sheets for 88-96 CS but they don't get into grave detail :roll:

My microfiche goes into as much detail as possible. Every screw, every nut, ever sticker has a part # in my microfiche!

Only thing is it makes me feel sea sick when I look at it too long. Sure wish I had a CD-ROM instead!

I have parts lists for the Cutlass Supreme, has almost everything except engine components. If anyone needs a number I could look it up or even make some copies and send them to you.

Jason