'

Invasion1

hey man im sorry to hear that. What year is it becuase whenever i get the money i might be interested in a driver rear tail light. Mine is cracked. And maybe the decals. But i dont have money right now...just wondering if those were available.

i can actually get the tail light right now...but the badging seems a little steep but we can talk lol....My badges are a little worn. Just looking for some better conditioned ones. But well talk and hopefully ill get that tail light or both off of you. Still sucks that you have to do this i know i would die if i had to sell my car. :(

How about the door (interior) panels. Could I get a few pics. Mine have been murdered. (Drives side) I really only need the drivers side. Also, side mirrors. My motors are shot, and I need the fog lights and the buckets and all for them. The p/o destroyed the buckets screwing in some frigging chicking wire looking stuff. (Kinda ricey) He used the same on the bottom where the black horiz. vent thingy is, but that doesn't look too bad. Some prices and pics would be nice.

My pistons are going in a Cutless :bawl: :bawl:

And another TGP bites the dust :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

This is going to be a bad day :(

Noyhing you can do to save it huh? To bad.

Jud

Guest TurboSedan

its breaking my heart having to do this but i have no choice really??

Cheers

Dave

man that frame damage sucks Davis. i hope you can find another TGP soon and get a great deal on it.

joshua

Man, I hate to even temp you w/ this, but I have a Red TGP parts car that could go to someone. I am picking it up on saturday. The interior has been gutted and both the windows have been down for a couple months (but covered w/ plastic (I don't know how good though)). I was planning on using it for my drag only 3800 S2 Turbo car.

Davis, is the bumper in good shape, you mentioned that the lower valence is cracked, but how is the rest???

i am very interested in the front and rear bumper covers and Fender Flares... No1Kicker offered his to me for $150... can ya beat that???

thanks

- Justin