6.5 rears

2 10in subs with inclosure ported into car

800 watt 4 channel amp

cd deck with ipod controls

while keeping swrc

all desil audio components

plus labor

$850

Diesel audio? Never heard of them. The price doesnt seem terrible though. Question is, does he know what hes doing?

Edit: I just looked through the list again. Are you using the 4 channel to power the subs or the mids & highs? If you're planning on running the subs with that, thats a bad idea. Get a monoblock amp instead.

yea, you need a mono amp for your subs (assuming that's what the 4 channel was for).

I've never heard of the brand either, if I were you, I'd do research on the brand to make sure your getting the most out of your dollar. My findings on the brand is that they are an entry level company, and that their amplifier ratings are not what they say.

One thing I learned years ago, is that you pay for what you get when it comes to car audio.

well from what my friend told me is he is doing the same exact setup that he put in another freinds vette ive heard it and it sounds rediculous (in a good way LOL) but yeah i will have to do some research and ask him a bit about this diesel company. he seems to use it alot though with great results

Low end stuff can sound good. The problem that you generally run into is they have a very high failure rate. I can not stress enough that you need a monoblock amp if you are using DVC subs, if you are using SVC a 2 channel amp will suffice. Also be sure that the monoblock is stable to 1 ohm, amny cheap one are not. If you try to run a amp at 1 ohm that isnt stable for that you will end up blowing the amp, subs or both!

you do not want diesel amps they suck. i had one hooked to my earthquake db12's their power output sucks. It gets real hot and eventually crap's out. mine lasted 6 months .

I now run a Soundstream TRX700D 700W Class D Subwoofer Amplifier. never looked back . Like they say u get what u pay for.