Show us your tool box/specialty tool pictures

IRONDOG442

im gonna have a company that only makes 10mm sockets because that is the only one that I never have any of. In the last 2 years I must have bought at least 4 sets of sockets and the 10mm is missing out of all of them.

OHMYGOD ME TOO!!!

It is ALWAYS fucking gone! ALWAYS!!!

We have 4 shops... All full of parts, tools, books, cars, furniture, I think there's a boat in one, etc...etc... I'll try to get a couple pictures when the snow melts a little more.

I'm always missing 10, 13, and 15. 10 most of all though.

You obviously only work on domestics or VW haha.... I'm always missing 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, sometimes the 17mm and 19mm are missing too hahah..

I do have a couple Snap-On wrenches, but to be honest I hate them. The handles are too narrow and I find they cut into my hand when I'm pulling hard on them. They do serve their purpose in tight areas though.

Both of my impacts are IR. I also have a lot of Signet tools. The Snap-On truck comes around MAYBE once a month, more like every two months though. We have an independant local guy that comes around every Friday though. I buy most of my stuff from him. All his stuff is lifetime warrnaty and I like to buy from him because you know when he will be coming back..

storefront.jpg

Who needs a lifetime warranty when you can replace the tool for 16 cents :lol:

Alot of their tools now carry that limited lifetime warranty.

I will have to post a pic of the new box i got a week ago,that is at work.

Harbor Freight has some awesome prices! I've been in there a few times to browse.

They charged $5.00 or something like that for a tire plug kit. We charged something like $19.95 (actually I think near the end it was $23.95). Granted it was a good brand (TruFlate) but some of our prices on that kind of thing SUCKED. That was because the owners were a bunch of greedy dumbasses...

My Stanley socket and wrench set has done me good so far, and I didn't spend near the money I would of on Snap On. And if one ever breaks, I have 2 others in the set to use and get the job finished, then I just take the broken tool to Canadian tire and get a new one with the lifetime warrenty.

With a lifetime warrenty on cheaper tools I fail to see the point in spending a small fortune on over priced snap on tools.

We don't have Harbour Freight here, but instead we have Princess Auto, they carry tools that are cheap and tools that I have never even seen before. My Princess Auto tools are my "disposable" tools. Tools that no matter what make you buy they are going to get beaten and broken, like Vise Grips or my Mig pliers.

I'll post pics later... but does "tool box" include the welders, presses, brakes I have access to at work? They're tools, sorta... Hell for that matter I could post pics of some of the guys I work with :lol: I will spare you that one

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

My Toolbox at work, older picture of it anyway:

PICT0275.jpg

Husky 41" Top Box and a Waterloo 41" Bottom Box and a wall mount locker I found in the trash lol

as for specialty tools I have a quite a bit but no pictures

I'll take some pictures this week and post them up lol