Random POS w-body picture post

IRONDOG442

Found this heaping pile of dung parked at the local Wendy's this afternoon, you sir are a fuckhead. Didnt take long to spot the owner after I walked into the restaurant. The kid screamed tea bag a mile away! Who does this anyway? Word to the wise, don't be this guy!

as long as

|

|

|

\/ MC doesn't end up in this thread, i'm all for this... W's are everywhere here and most are beat to shit anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

SS badges on an LS makes it even more W1N!

I think it is a real SS though :eek:

I was going to say the exact same.

I think that the trunk lid might be from a LeSbian MC, but the skirts on the sides say SS. I'm not sure what rims are on there. I will say that I don't like the early SS rims, the ones that Tom in Edmonton has or Earnhardt editions, etc I love those, this looks like an early SS.

36105384.jpg

if the stripes werent paint roller'd on it'd look great :) (not joking)

I agree, I'm in love with the double thick stripe, if not that, single super fat (only in black) with thin lines on either side.

l_1edfa76d526248d5aa13316a2d9e4454.jpg

Local JY... before it was brought back I went and looked at it. The interior was trashed as was the other side of the car. Wheels were ok. I really don't remember it having louvers. No valence either. The doorhandle is now in my possession.