W-body decals

thatcutteeboy

Just ordered my W-Body.com decals from Tearstone today. I got the chromed ones. I asked them if they would hold up to the elements and the guy said he's had the chromed ones on for six years and they look like they did when he first put them on. We'll see. Will post pics later when I get them and it warms up outside so I could put them on.

+1 for whoever designed that logo

I remember a certain nasty thread about the design of the logo about a year back, everyone argued that it should be a turbo gp or something.

pretty funny either way.

you would say that though, being a cutty guy :lol:

I remember a certain nasty thread about the design of the logo about a year back, everyone argued that it should be a turbo gp or something.

they people with TGPs said it should be a TGP, the people with the 'verts wanted it to be a 'vert.....etc :lol:

very nice, i might have to get a pair of those for each side quarter window.

looks like it goes on the outside, correct?

my car is red and it has tinted windows, so im wondering if i should do white or another color.....what do you guys think?

Yah on the outside as stated. Nice going with red. It will look good with the color.

On my cars i have:

White Lumina - White W sticker

Blue Euro - dark Red W sticker to match trim

Silver Lumina - Silver W sticker

White Vert - White W sticker

Maui Lumina - Silver W sticker

I love that graphic and I'm thinking about purchasing one as well. I love the CS outline....but since i drive a GP, i'm considering something like this. (I created this one :biggrin:.) What do you guys think?

wbody4.png

I love that graphic and I'm thinking about purchasing one as well. I love the CS outline....but since i drive a GP, i'm considering something like this.

pre_gen owners always crack me up with this decal is posted :lol: ...never the lumina guys, never the regal guys, just the pre_gen owners ....inevitably they complain it is a cutlass, rally around someone who says that they should redesign it, someone does a mock up, people say "that's cool" and then when all is said and done they never get produced

.... FWIW: the logo was designed to mimic the long standing w-body.com logo which is/was Gnat's car