• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• mfewtrail

• slick

• Psych0matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man this really takes me back, I need to sit down and add in my .02 cents on everything. One of the Cutty's was my buddies along with my first Lumina.

As for Brad he actually just commented on a picture I uploaded to FaceBook last week. I'll tell him to post up! Last time I talked to him was back in 2006? He was still living in Holland and going to Davenport or University of Phoenix IIRC.

I need to get a replacement power adapter for my external hard drive then I can upload the thousands of photo's I have. I also have nearly all of Josh's (TurboSedans) photos from his website directory.

I think what's crazy is that I remember most of these cars and the photos vividly *sigh* how skewed my priorities were back then. I used to be soooo into W-bodies.:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since i've posted or even checked out the site. A trip down memory lane, Here's some pics of my cars and some of the Edmonton faction of w-bodies, which has since disbanded.

post-72-143689063574_thumb.jpg

post-72-14368906358_thumb.jpg

post-72-143689063583_thumb.jpg

post-72-143689063587_thumb.jpg

post-72-143689063591_thumb.jpg

post-72-143689063594_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Probably my favorite W of all time - 3.1 turbo 5 speed cutlass sedan. RIP Joshua. AwesomeCutlass.jpg slicks-2.jpg

Anyone have any more pics of this car or know what ever happened to it?

i THINK his brother jeremy has it now?

also, regal with column shift, yet it has a full sized center console? i think that's the first time i've ever seen that.

i THINK his brother jeremy has it now?

also, regal with column shift, yet it has a full sized center console? i think that's the first time i've ever seen that.

No, Jeremy doesn't have it. Josh sold it a while before he passed. It was going to pot last time Jeremy saw it, as I recall.

It also has Cutlass seats. It wasn't from the factory that way, obviously. :thumbsup:

post-2339-14368910942_thumb.jpg

post-2339-143689109423_thumb.jpg

This was my first W, my 1991 CS. Taken circa 2003 with a disposable camera. Actually one year ago tomorrow (when I saved the pictures to my computer) I found my old Car Domain with these pictures which I thought had been lost. Car Domain is actually the way I found W-Body!

About the car...it was a decently optioned base model...factory fogs, UB3, LH0. The fogs got ripped off when I put it in the ditch one night. I also hit a deer with it, which wrinkled the hood on the driver corner. Sold it like a dumb shit.

Probably my favorite W of all time - 3.1 turbo 5 speed cutlass sedan. RIP Joshua. AwesomeCutlass.jpg slicks-2.jpg

That wasn't Josh's car. His was blue.

So who did own that white cutlass? I know I got the pics from Josh back in 01 or 02.

Anybody have any 4 door 5-speeds nowadays? I'd buy one if I could find one in really nice shape.