• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RobertISaar

• xtremerevolution

• Wheels

• Garrett Powered

No need to have a L67 swap when I have a 02 GTP with 293whp & 329wtq stock cam/shortblock w/ zzp 1.0 bin file

My 3400 engine should put down around 250whp with no nitrous. But the engine is built to handle a big shot of nitrous :wink:. I hit a wall cause I don't have enough money to get her finished.

I ran a search for my username and thats how I found this thread :lol:

What I don't like about the warbird scoops is when the body shop installs the scoop too far back on the hood. This is how its suppose to be installed.

bbs.jpg

blackbombshell.jpg

i like how that looks. anyone have an idea how that WS6 hood would look on a cutlass?

I think it would be too rounded for the cutlass, as the cutlass front is pretty flat and square. I like the idea of this hood on that GP, but I would have done the air inlets with a more squared off shape to match the headlight openings. I think the whole front would work together better this way. Maybe you should look at a DANA camaro type of hood design and try to integrate that into the cutlass hood.

I think it would be too rounded for the cutlass, as the cutlass front is pretty flat and square. I like the idea of this hood on that GP, but I would have done the air inlets with a more squared off shape to match the headlight openings. I think the whole front would work together better this way. Maybe you should look at a DANA camaro type of hood design and try to integrate that into the cutlass hood.

i dont think id even be able to get my hands on one of those hoods, let alone a plain 1st gen hood haha

I know what you mean, that's out of the question. I could probably get you dimensions from one though. SUch a badass hood..I wish it was being reproduced.