1992 convertible

ripp

fwiw: there are currently two verts at the Parts Galore on 8 Mile in Warren.....a black '95 and a red '94.....I was there again on Saturday and they still had a lot of good parts on them

Would the black '95 have tan interior?

Looks like quite a few Michigan folks are on this thread. I am new to this forum and new to the Cutlass convertible movement. I am in Ontario and I picked up a nice 94 with 42 k in Tennessee.... just got it home last week. It doesnt need a lot now, but I can see that there are some unique challenges to these cars...and it seems like you need a good network of friends to help. Is there a Michigan club or group for these cars?

I'll be on the forum to learn more about my new ride and likely looking for help from some of the experienced folks.

there are quite a few of us from Michigan, many Ohio members as well. We do have some meets and it would definitely be nice to have you come to some. Last summer there were two large meets in Ohio where people came from Missouri, Nebraska, NY, etc....I am sure that we will try something similar again next summer :thumb: