UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOT2B GM

Rebuilt Turbo Grand Prix exhaust crossover (x-over) pipes $300 with core return

Hi everyone. I have a fixture for rebuilding the 1989/1990 Turbo Grand Prix, TSTE exhaust crossover (x-over) pipes.

The original crossovers have bellow style flex joints that cracks and leaks, causing a rich running condition. All rebuilt ones come with a woven style flex joint that is the industry standard nowadays.

Also, the original is encased with a molded steel heatshield that trapped moisture against the crossover, accelerating corrosion.

Once rebuilt, the heat shield is no longer utilized, with no ill effects.

$375 USD shipped anywhere in North America without core return.

$300 USD shipped anywhere in North America with core return. (Effectively a $75 core charge - I'd prefer to receive your rebuildable core rather than charge the $75)

I have had lots of seamless transactions with members on this board and tgpforums.com, so have no worries. All shipments will include a tracking number.

PayPal and money orders are my preferred methods of payment.

Any questions, concerns or comments please feel free to PM me or email me at mshantz83@hotmail.com

Matt

528728_10152231395195651_433028383_n.jpg

Edited by GOT2B GM

Just an update, I'm all set up to rebuild these crossover pipes, feel free to get in touch with me regarding having one fixed.

Thanks.

I've got another pipe welded up and ready to ship. Any takers?

$375, and I'll refund you $75 once I receive your core back.

Zero down time for your car, remove and install the same day.

Edited by GOT2B GM

Are you still offering these?

Matt's not in here much but he's still active in the community. Send him a PM and he'll get an Email notification rather than waiting for him to bump into an old thread.

Sign in to follow this